I have been visiting with the couple, Brian and Shirly, moored behind us. It wasn't long before Sheeri and Shirly were conspiring to spend the day together shopping.
I left Sherri and my credit card behind and headed to Tryford Wharf Marina. I worked the two locks solo. Everything went well.
I turned the boat around at Trywford, moored and crossed the bridge to visit with Colin. He has two very nice boats that he hires out. Sherri and I plan on hiring from Colin when we return.
When I returned I noticed a very, very upset young lady at the bus stop. A couple ladies were trying to comfort her. Soon the police showed up. One police office was kneeled showing great concern for needs. I was impressed with kindness he was displaying. Need more of this. Shortly an ambulance showed to assist and she calmed down. I don't know if you can see the officer in the bus station stand in this picture.










So, What did Sherri buy?
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it to meet Colin!
ReplyDeleteBtw, It's TWYFORD wharf, not as you spelled it! ;-)