Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1st Arrived in London


       5:50 pm. This entry will be short. WE ARE TIRED. Plane, trains and automobiles has nothing on Sherri and me. Planes, tubes, trains, buses and a taxi. I don't remember being this tired last year. 

   
     We arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon and slept for 2 1/2 hours. I need more rest but I don't want to be awake all night.
    After a quick shower, we are going to go for a walk and check out the local grocery store. We will be picking up the boat at 2:30 pm tomorrow.
     If I can clear the cobwebs from my head, I will add more to this post tonight.

     9:45 pm. Sherri and I went for a walk after dinner. The weather is perfect. Hoping tomorrow will be nice as well.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, guys. Im sure you were this tired last year, too, but were probably too excited to realize it!. Chocolate Bourbon Creme biscuits are my favorite. If I were there, I'd get you some for your bon voyage party.

    ReplyDelete